Welcome to POE-TradeMacro!
PoE-TradeMacro is an Autohotkey (AHK) script that provides several convenient QoL features for Path of Exile Trading. This includes automatic price check macro.
Never completely trust any price checking tool. Inform yourself about what this tool can do and what not (FAQ for example). Use the tools average and median prices to quickly judge if the first results could be accurate or totally wrong. When in doubt ask other people or do some manual checks.
Usage / Instructions
- Install AHK (http://ahkscript.org). Don't install AutoHotkey v2.x.
- Download the latest release and extract the zip-file.
- Make sure to run PoE in (borderless) windowed mode. Otherwise it won't work!
- Run Run_TradeMacro.ahk.
- Default league is set to SC Temp, you can change this by right-clicking on the system tray icon > PoE (Trade) Item Info Settings.
- Check out the wiki for faqs and details about the different settings.
- Make sure to play Path of Exile in english, if you're using a different language it probably won't work.
|ctrl+d||Price item on poe.trade.|
|ctrl+alt+d||Advanced item search for
|ctrl+c||See item info (via PoE-ItemInfo).|
|ctrl+i||Opens a text input where you can type an item name to search for.|
|ctrl+w||Open the items wiki page.|
|ctrl+q||Open the item search on poe.trade instead of showing a tooltip with results.|
|ctrl+e||Show item age (own listed items).|
AdditionalMacros.txt allows you to add your own macros to be included in the script or to use some of the already created macros. Simply remove the comment by deleting the
; in front of a line.
See the following pages for more information.
PoE-TradeMacro builds on top of PoE-ItemInfo (cheers to the ItemInfo team) which provides very useful item information on ctrl+c. TradeMacro will be updated to always have the latest PoE-ItemInfo code, you don't have to run their script since it's included here.